Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I missed the Platoon outing

Hmph yeah, so its true. True that sometimes there are choices you have to make in life, including the tough ones. I'm feeling really sore now, about the Platoon outing that's tomorrow. The one that they've awaiting so eagerly and raring to go. Everybody's going, except me. I chose not to go, and stay home and finish up my pile of homework instead.

I guess they'll be firing arrows at me by now?


This or That?

Friendship or homework,
which one would you choose?
It's really a tough choice,
like choosing which to lose.

Mummy says I shouldn't go,
cause homework matters more.
Say I should spend the day at home,
and finish my work by four.

But my friends say it's okay,
they still have homework too.
After all, its just a few hours,
Your not backing out, are you?

Some say this, some say that.
So what should I do?
Its really a contradiciton,
you think so too?


Woah, I'm starting to sound like some wise old guy or something.

No comments: