Friday, June 29, 2007

Passions

For the past two days, we presented our Passion Portfolios during English lesson ( I hadn't presented mine ). I found out things about my classmates which I didn't knew, I didn't know all of them were so talented in their own passions.

Jie qi ( presented first ) the PRO anime artist, Jia Yong the Stamp Collector, Sebastian the Chinese Flutist, Jie Chou the shading Artist too, Wei Chen the 2 Star kayaker, Josiah the Music Listener, Kelvin the PRO drummer/xylophone-er, Shu Yi the Scribbler, and Jeffrey the Soccer - fanatic.

And Bo Xian, Jason, Victor the Guitarists!

Good Luck in your Future endeavors, and do best what you do the Best.

And now I'm influenced about guitar. Maybe its because of the three presentations on electric guitars, the listening to their really Fast strummings. I want to learn how to play the acoustic guitar.

Anyone can teach me? ( I already have a no-brand guitar to play )
I Want to learn how to play it, I want to learn the Acoustic kind.

No comments: