Sunday, August 19, 2007

LATE POST ''







Ok, your hungry. I know.

Anyway, I had this tau paoed Wan3 Tan1 Mian4 for dinner today. I bought it from the nearby shop outside our house. As I tucked in the pipping hot noodles, the taste which lingered in my mouth told me that this was the best Wan2 Tan1 Mian4 I've ever eaten.

The soup had a pepperish, mushroomish, porkish flavour. And the Wan2 tan1s? Succulent, juicy and tender meat fillings are surely to melt in your mouth.

And halfway eating through, I realised that the auntie had give me 7 Wan2 tan1s! It was like I had already eaten 3 of them and there were still alot more? Haha.

So mmHm.

Ok, so I'm not that good of a food critique myself ( especially the vocabulary ).


But, I thoroughly enjoyed that simple $3 meal. It's ironic how the the simplest things in life can make you soo happy, just like what this unfussy ta-pao-in-plastic-container-wan3-tan1 did.

No comments: